The price of an industrial electric boiler can vary depending on several factors, including the brand, capacity, and additional features or accessories. On average, industrial electric boilers can range in price from $2,000 to $20,000 or more.An industrial electric boiler is a great way to heat your home or business. It’s efficient, easy to use, and will save you money over time. If you are interested in installing an industrial electric boiler in your workplace or home, please contact us today!
What is an industrial electric boiler?
An industrial electric boiler is a type of steam generator that uses electricity as its primary energy source. It can also be called an electric steam boiler or thermal oil heater. Industrial electric boilers are used for heating, cooling, and power generation in many industries including chemical production plants, refineries, pharmaceutical companies and food processing facilities.
The process of using electricity to heat water into steam is known as “electrical vaporization”. In this process heat exchangers transfer thermal energy from hot water into cold water until both reach equal temperatures at which point condensation occurs within the pipes carrying these liquids; this results in two separate streams: one containing boiled-off steam and another with condensed liquid back into its original form (i.e., water).
How does an industrial electric boiler work?
An industrial electric boiler is an energy-efficient way to heat water. It works by using electricity to convert the energy in coal, gas or oil into heat. The heated water then generates steam that powers a turbine and creates electricity.
Electric boilers are a great option for businesses because they’re more cost-effective than other types of boilers. They can also be used as backup heaters to ensure your facility has enough hot water whenever you need it.
How efficient is an industrial electric boiler?
Industrial Boiler Efficiency
Industrial electric boilers are often touted for their high efficiency. They are known to convert nearly all the electrical energy they consume into heat energy, resulting in efficiency ratings as high as 99%. Unlike traditional boilers that rely on fuels like gas or oil, electric boilers have a direct heating process, which eliminates the need for combustion and reduces energy wastage.. This high efficiency translates into cost savings and a smaller environmental footprint, making them a popular choice for many industries.
How long can industrial electric boilers be used?
With proper maintenance and care, industrial electric boilers can have a long service life. Generally, these boilers can be used for 15 to 20 years or even longer. Regular inspections, cleaning, and part replacements, when necessary, can extend the lifespan and ensure optimal performance.
What are the advantages of industrial electric steam boilers?
Industrial electric steam boilers are a great choice for businesses looking to save money and reduce their carbon footprint. They have several advantages over other types of boilers, including:
- Low maintenance costs. Industrial electric steam boilers have few moving parts, so they’re easy to maintain and don’t require extensive repair work. They also last longer than other types of boilers, which means less time and money spent on repairs later on down the road!
- Low operating costs–and high efficiency levels! Because these units burn fuel so efficiently (upwards of 90%), they use less energy than traditional gas or oil-fired systems; this helps keep your monthly bill low while still providing enough power for peak production periods like rush hour at work or during busy sales seasons at your store/restaurant etc.. In addition, because there are no harmful emissions released into the atmosphere when using an industrial electric boiler system like ours here at [company name], this means reduced risk from both indoor air quality concerns as well as environmental damage caused by traditional fossil fuels.”
- Environmentally friendly: They produce no emissions during operation, helping to reduce the carbon footprint of industrial processes.
- High efficiency: As mentioned earlier, they have very high efficiency levels, leading to energy and cost savings.
- Compact and space-saving: Electric boilers often have a smaller footprint compared to traditional boilers, making them ideal for industries with limited space.
- Safety: Electric boilers eliminate the risks associated with fuel storage and combustion, making them safer to operate.
- Easy installation and maintenance: They are relatively straightforward to install and require less maintenance compared to other boiler types.
Get FREE Boiler Quotes
- Get FREE Local Boiler Quotes today
- Compare The Best Prices
- Save Money On Your New Boiler Today!
What is the difference between an industrial boiler and a utility boiler?
The main difference between an industrial boiler and a utility boiler lies in their purpose and scale of operation. Industrial boilers are typically used in manufacturing plants, refineries, chemical facilities, and other industrial settings to provide heating or steam for specific processes. They serve localized needs within a facility.
On the other hand, utility boilers are much larger and are part of power generation plants. They produce steam on a much larger scale and are designed to generate electricity for the grid, serving the general public.
Industrial Electric Boiler Application
Industrial electric boilers are used in many different industries, including:
- Food processing. The industrial steam boiler is a type of boiler that produces steam to heat food products and cook them. These types of boilers can be found at meat processing plants, dairy farms, bakeries and breweries. They’re also commonly used at restaurants that serve steamed dishes like crab legs or lobster tails.
- Printing presses use large industrial electric boilers to produce high volumes of printed materials such as newspapers or magazines; these types of boilers are often found in printing plants or newspaper offices where there’s an abundance of paper products being made every day (such as the New York Times).
- Paper mills are another example where you’ll find this type of device because they need lots of hot water for various processes within their facility such as washing pulp before bleaching it into white sheets that will later become newspapers!
- Pharmaceuticals: To meet strict cleanliness and sanitation standards.
- Textiles: For dyeing and finishing processes.
- Chemicals: In chemical reactions and distillation.
- Manufacturing: For various heating requirements in production.
How much is an industrial electric boiler?
industrial electric boiler price
The price of an industrial electric boiler depends on its size and type. Industrial boilers are much more expensive than utility boilers, but they are also more efficient and can be more cost effective in the long run.
For example, if you were looking for an 80-gallon (302 liters) steam boiler, you would expect to pay between $3,000 and $5,000 USD depending on which one you chose.
If you were looking for a 50-gallon (190 liters) steam boiler, you would expect to pay between $1,600 and $3,000 USD depending on which one you chose.
The cost of an industrial electric boiler also depends on the features and accessories that are included with it. For example, if you were looking for a 50-gallon (190 liters) steam boiler with a pressure gauge, you would expect to pay between $2,500 and $3,500 USD depending on which one you chose.
|Size (Capacity)||Efficiency||Price Range|
|50kW||95%||$2,000 – $5,000|
|100kW||97%||$4,000 – $8,000|
|200kW||98%||$8,000 – $12,000|
|500kW||99%||$15,000 – $20,000|
|1MW||99.5%||$20,000 – $30,000|
The industrial electric boiler is a great way to heat your home or business. It’s efficient, easy to use, and can save you money over time. If you’re interested in getting an industrial electric boiler installed at your place of business or home, contact us today!